Saturday, March 03, 2007

Swag from Joann Fabrics


Swag from Joann Fabrics, originally uploaded by Mnemosyne_LA.

So here's what I got for under $50, with only three items not on sale:

- Solutions box for small items (crochet hooks, buttons, darning needles, etc.)
- T-Pins, for blocking
- Circular #6 knitting needles, 20"
- Circular #7 knitting needles, 29"
- Darning needle set from Clover (comes with a cool little storage tube)
- Straight #5 knitting needles, 13" long
- Straight #6 knitting needles, 13" long
- Straight #7 knitting needles, 9" long
- 2 wooden buttons (so I can use 1 to finish the iPod case)
- Set of 3 crochet hooks (G, H, & J)
- Double-point #3 needles
- Double-point #6 needles

Not pictured -- a "Cow Tail" candy, which I think may be a really long, skinny piece of caramel. At 39 cents and 110 calories, I figured it was worth a try.

So now I'm fully prepared for my next four or five projects, except for yarn.

No comments: